Locations - St Louis MO - Naples FL
Interior Design Extraordinaire
Interior design is not only Joy Tribout’s profession - it’s her passion. Her distinctive designs have graced homes since 1983. Her clients range from captains of industry, finance, politics and celebrities, to ordinary homeowners looking to spruce up their surroundings. Whatever the reason, people have come to know and appreciate Joy’s unique sense of design and style. Joy is personally involved with every project. Along with her designs, she brings a high level of experience, innovation, and integrity that has helped forge her reputation. She’s also discovered that satisfied clients are her best form of advertising – recommendations have linked her from one project to the next. Design is her life, and creating a lifestyle for her clients is her business.
A Passion for Style
Drawing inspiration from her clients’ perspectives, Joy Tribout captures an essence of a client’s unique personality in every project she takes on. By forming a special bond with her clients, Joy combines their desires and visions with her own intuitive sense of design. Joy’s flair is for color and fabric. “I can work in a French style, be eclectic or even contemporary,” she muses. She enjoys incorporating some of her favorite trademark touches into her work, including splashing a bit of green into a base color or accent. “Green makes a room come alive, no matter what other colors are used,” she says. Integrating unique patterns, bold fabrics and carefully selected accessories help to create a warm tactile richness her clients adore. Her work generates its own identity of elegance and agelessness, but never overtakes the desires and wishes of her clients.
By starting her professional career as an interior designer later in her life, Joy was able to focus on raising her children and taking care of her family, but always kept her dream in sight. Today, she has successfully built her interior design business to include her family. The Tribout’s all contribute to building a dynamic company that is among the very best in the business. With the help of her family, they have expanded the business to offer a complete line of furniture, accessories and home decorating products.
Joy has taken her talents to the real estate market and is now designing new homes from the ground up. While Joy maintains retail operations in Belleville, IL (Less than 30 minutes from St. Louis, MO), her design work brings her around the country from Florida to Arizona to Massachusetts and many locations in between. She now has a heavy focus on Naples, Florida where she has successfully renovated multiple condos in addition to working with the local clients.
Joy is on the move today, developing her name in association with many products for the home interior and exterior. These products are sold through exclusive licensed agreements and available to both the professional and consumer market. Although her Belleville, Illinois warehouse is not open to the public, she typically has 2 large warehouse sales per year where she invites both customers and the public to come shop her extensive inventory.
Joy’s Design Strategy
Building the perfect room or home cannot be achieved without a well-designed and executed plan. Joy’s strategy has been an integral part of her success for many years. She attributes this to simply understanding the client’s visions and inspirations. The remainder is a foundation of quality products, professional craftsmanship and dedication to excellence.
- Joy begins each interior design project by forming a relationship with the client to develop an understanding of the project. From here, Joy can make the design unique and personal.
- As a designer, Joy’s work starts with the basics (paint, wallcoverings, window treatments, etc.) and builds the room. Her focus is on every detail of the design process – from the wall color and fabric styles, and even decorative hinges and doorknockers.
- Joy typically manages the project from all aspects. She oversees and directs all facets of the interior construction, refurbishment or makeover. She also involves the client to ensure that they are comfortable with the decisions and quality of work along the way.
- Working with a select team of designers and buyers, Joy is able to handle many projects at one time. Together, everyone is in-tune with the ultimate goal... to create! Upon completion, Joy presents her designs, and is ready to receive critiques and feedback from the client. Any issues, alterations or changes are discussed and implement-ed. Her goal is to make sure the client is completely satisfied.
- After the project, Joy maintains a relationship with the client and a devotion to her design. This allows her the chance to continue on other rooms or projects that will eventually culminate into a home that is unique, creative and inviting.